Please join us for a presentation on the IES Illumination Awards.
This is to be a presentation and working session to address the requirements of the IES awards submission. A presentation will be provided that addresses the requirements of the various award categories. An overall discussion is to be presented showing examples of the requirements. Narrative samples will be provided to identify compliance with key award judging requirements.
This is your opportunity to have an open discussion with your colleagues on any projects that you have either started, or are thinking of submitting. Some preliminary feedback and advice can be provided to help with your overall project presentation and narrative. Come with your information so that we can help you to achieve an award winning presentation.
- Learn the minimum requirements of the award submissions;
- Learn some do’s and don’ts to help with your submission;
- See sample information from other IES chapters;
- Judging criteria information sheets;
- Discussion with colleagues over submission ideas.
Who should attend:
- Architects, Engineers, Lighting Designers;
- Anyone interested in seeing work provided from other IES chapters;
- Anyone interested in providing an IES award submission for either the current year or future years.
Details: Please come with information about any of your proposed award submissions so that it can be discussed to identify any possible improvement ideas.
Food & Drinks: Lunch will be provided as part of the cost. Please send us a message if you have any dietary restrictions.
Location: The seminar will at the Royal Glenora Club located in the Edmonton river valley. Limited space is available for this event so please register early.