LED Retrofit - Londonderry Mall Parking Lot & Parkade Lighting.
- 862 existing luminaires replaced or retrofitted with LED.
- Overall power savings of 64%
- Payback calculated at ~4 years
- Expected life 14.5 years @ 6700 hours per year
RGB Lighting - Saline Creek Pedestrian Bridge
- Steel Archway acts as a canvas for lighting effect.
- Linear Spread lenses with a 10° beam
- Pedestrian bollards and security lighting controlled by photocell.
- 3 weekly programs
- Additional programs for holidays and sports teams
- Can operate stand alone or via ethernet and various local digital and analog inputs.
- Supplementing the holiday programs, effects include:
- A complete rainbow spectrum moving gradually across the bridge.
- A small band of colour shooting or bouncing back and forth across the bridge.
- A Canada Day display with red and white moving gradually across the bridge.
- A uniform colour gradually shifting between 7 different colours.
- A fixed multi-coloured display with up to 14 bands.
LED RGB Lighting - Telus World of Science (Edmonton Space & Science Centre) IMAX theatre
- Complete upgrade to the IMAX theatre (House lighting & Special effect lighting)
- Energy reduction in excess of 50%
- Fixtures selected to blend in to architecture when turned off.
- Lighting system completely automated: Triggered by dry contact closures from the automated projection system.
- Multiple control methods used
- Ethernet / DMX
- Line voltage dimming.
RGB Lighting - High Level Bridge
- 15,000 channels on an ethernet network
- Obey 40 Universal DMX controller
- No drilling of structural steel
- Strategic use of lensing required